Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Carrying on the Tradition"



" Carrying on the Tradition" - Graphite - 13" x 18"
Well It's been so long since I've posted. I just got the drawing back from being professionally photographed. This was a first for me. There will be many more to follow. I also named the drawing "Carrying on the Tradition" (Thanks Ron!!) Thanks to everyone else for all your great suggestions.

I'm working on a drawing of a Pygmy Owl I photographed at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. I'm about 1/2 way. I was going to photograph it along the way, but got so caught up in it I forgot. I was also doing a little experimenting with carbon pencil to get the darks, really dark.

I've also been doing a little experimenting with a little bit of color. I'm enjoying it, and I like the way it's looking . if I continue to like what's happening I will share it with everyone but, for now it's just playing. We'll see!!

Till next time!!

No comments: