Thursday, January 15, 2009

"A Bit of Color"



It seems like forever since I last posted. So much has happened since my last post. The company I have worked at for over 4 years shut down our Tucson office, so as of tomorrow I am officially unemployed. This is a first ever for me!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, probably freak out for starters! I will probably try to pick up some freelance work until something comes up. Not a huge Graphic Design market in the Tucson area. : (

Meanwhile, I have a couple of juried art shows I am entering. One is at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. The other is in Glendale Arizona. I will be dropping off 2 drawings on Saturday the 17th; hopefully I’ll get in. I will let you know how I do!

I have started playing around with a bit of color, just on the borders. I’m not sure if I will continue or not. Let me know what you think! I’m enjoying it for the moment; I’ll see where it takes me.

Till next time!

1 comment:

WittyPigeon said...

Love this Jennie, it is pretty amazing. I am glad to see it up, I remember you describing it. Came out great.